The doors of St. Luke’s Episcopal Church are open for the community—for YOU—to come worship, just as you are.
We want your family, whether it has one member or twenty, to be a part of ours. Join us! God is in Cleveland!
User-friendly, person-friendly, kid-friendly—YOU-Friendly—worship and fellowship!
- 9:00 a.m. Holy Eucharist ("Recovery Eucharist,” based on AA’s 12 Steps (on 1st & 3rd Sundays)
- 10:00 a.m. Programs for All (Basketball, Godly Play, Sunday School)
- 11:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- 12:30 p.m. Fellowship and Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. Youth Group for teens
- 5:00 p.m. Your Neighbor’s Cloak (Clothing and personal care items)
- 5:00 p.m. Mobile Pantry (Food distribution for the Cleveland Food Bank, 2nd & 4th Mondays)
- 12:00 noon Holy Eucharist (September-May)
- 5:30 p.m. Community Meal (served "family style")
- 7:00 p.m. “Old School” Alcoholics Anonymous
There are many, many opportunities to serve Jesus Christ in one another at St. Luke’s.